Re: Embedded Linux

Salam Nadim,
First of all thanks for your nice email and for your
work in Arabeyes.

You can find more details about the project at the
Teq-3al mailing list

I am also going to update hte design document within
days and send it to the list.

The project is simple PDA build from free open source
cores.

We need two things someone who really know verilog and
one who know how to work with Linux kernels and port
it to embedded systems.

I hope to hear from you soon
Jamil Khatib