Re: Embedded Linux

--- Jamil Khatib <jamilkhatib75 yahoo com> wrote:
> You can find more details about the project at the
> Teq-3al mailing list

Odd mailing-list name :-)  I'll try to keep an eye out
for things happening there, but highly suggest starting
something similar to arabeyes/opencores that would address
Arabs' need and hardware/VLSI issues (I'll try to talk to
you off-line about this - ie. in private).

> I am also going to update hte design document within
> days and send it to the list.
>
> The project is simple PDA build from free open source
> cores.

Have you heard or considered Simputor (www.simputer.org),
its semi-open (didn't read all the details and thus the
question).

> We need two things someone who really know verilog and
> one who know how to work with Linux kernels and port
> it to embedded systems.

Again, given a clear charter/end-result and a decent plan
I think both can be gotten.  This project could/should
be the impetus to start what's suggested above and it
looks like there are a few others that would be interested.