Re: scratch the itch

Salam,

to be honest, I don't agree with you. We are not a "nurturing
environment" because we are not mamas in Arabeyes, which means, we
don't have time to nurture. We have standards and good infrastructure
and I don't see why we should give this for free...

No it does not cheapen the idea, we are in a #bad# situation, We
#need# participation. It's as simple as that.
If I say to a hacker wow great project let's get this into our cvs
tree, and how about helping the other hacker in his project? Does this
makes us cheap?!

About your PR suggestion:

> Or you promote our software, by hiring testers. You have your webiste
> you ask the users to try ITL out, they find and erport bugs.
> We do not always need direct contributions. Hire people to test the
> software, hire people to test the website to test the docs etc... for
> eg.
> Test the DEs!!!

Salam
Arafat