Re: scratch the itch

Salam,

What a about an "intellectual fee"?
You use our infrastructure and you "pay" with participating in a given
time into one of our projects.
Or you donate code.
Or you make publicity about us on your website.
Or you donate money.
Or you promote our software, by hiring testers. You have your webiste
you ask the users to try ITL out, they find and erport bugs.
We do not always need direct contributions. Hire people to test the
software, hire people to test the website to test the docs etc... for
eg.
Test the DEs!!!
There are many idea...

salam,