scratch the itch

Salam,

I think simply relying on trust and good will, will not help us in
this project. I think that hoping for each other isn't the right way
too, nor is publicitiy or writing mails. I think, and you all can see
this, it boils down to: I want to do something revolving around the
Arabic language, and I want to get that done, so I use arabeyes. It's
more like a group of interest, ppl come here because they personally
have goals THEY want to achieve and when they're done they go away.
It's all interests. So how can we stress their interests? How can we
help them continue to work with us on their interests? How can we make
their goals come to fruition? And how can we "milk" them to get new
blood in or anything else... I think that's what core should be
concerened about. It's a total paradigm shift, it's shifting from " I
love my friend let's do something good for the world" to the more
realistic " you have interests and me too let's work together to
attain our goals"... I think core should think more about that...

Arafat