Re: Accounts -- to be active or not to be

If the elections are on October 28th, we could say:

To be eligible to vote you must have had 3 months of uninterrupted contribution
(no period of inactivity) between July 28th and October 28th. So three months
of activity before the elections makes you eligible to vote.

Thoughts?

Abdulaziz,

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> So I have already found a loop hole in our elections procedures and
> document. I would like to overlook it for this election but amend for
> future elections.
>
> Let's say I am X. I registered with Arabeyes. I made one commit. I
> unplugged the Internet. 11 months later, I made one more commit. That
> makes my account active in order for me to participate in elections (to
> run or vote).
[...]