Accounts -- to be active or not to be

So I have already found a loop hole in our elections procedures and
document. I would like to overlook it for this election but amend for
future elections.

Let's say I am X. I registered with Arabeyes. I made one commit. I
unplugged the Internet. 11 months later, I made one more commit. That
makes my account active in order for me to participate in elections (to
run or vote).

Moving on.. I just added a little option to the people page so others
can see who held a CVS account with Arabeyes (at one point or the
other). So, try something like:
  http://www.arabeyes.org/people.php?all=yes

It should give you a comprehensive list of all CVS account holders (some
of which have been completely deleted too I might add). Some of you guys
may have been inactive for awhile but have made some good contributions.
I urge you to re-activate your accounts (obviously only by contributing)
so you can vote at the very least.

--
Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|