Re: [doc] Dolphin, again !!

Welcome to the team !

Regarding technical terms, you can find interesting discussions here :

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/techdict_talk:Tooltip
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/techdict_talk:Select

> This is the translation is for the last stable version, and I will use it as a translation memory for the next version.
> Please leave both versions of "Dolphin" for me. I will translate them!
> The final work should be ready by tomorrow.

It is better to merge your current file with the 'summit'  file using
msgmerge and complete the missing messages :
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-support/ar/summit/messages/kdebase/dolphin.po

A summit PO is the union of messages from all branches of a PO catalog.

If you want to translate another file, check with me that it is not
already assigned to someone.

Regards,

Youssef