Re: The Arabic Abbreviation Dictionary

I think our greatest interest is about Arabic language, which is recently facing severe offensive acts. Don't worry about English language, because there is always who force you to learn it. It's the struggle between Globalisation and Arabization. Such step could be efficient in making the Arabic language self-dependant, and for the futural dream, making the Arabic documents and programs be translated to English, not the inverse.

--
To Do Or Not To Do ..
That is the question