Re: The Arabic Abbreviation Dictionary

Where are you uys bringing the notion that abbreviations don't work in
Arabic? are you just talking out of personal opinion or well done
research?

Those who had proper arabic education for maths, physics and other
science know full well tthat arabic abbreviations do work very well.
As is the case with other terms, they just need some time getting used
to, after that they will sound just natural.