Re: The Arabic Abbreviation Dictionary

On 5/18/07, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
The simple answer: We don't agree on long terms (
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Technical_Dictionary ).

The other simple answer: As long as Arabs don't make a 1-meter wire,
it is good to keep using the English abbreviations. BTW, you can have
a look at: http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/technicaldictionary/abbreviations.po?rev=1.1&view=log
. .