Re: Mozilla Translation Status + some terms

--- Ayman Hourieh <ayman dot lists at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Great work! I've just emailed the admin list asking Core to speed up
> your application[1], let's hope they respond fast so you can commit
> the files yourself :)

Actually the bug report that was entered was sufficient given you
(as the maintainer) entered it as a form of OK'ing the person.  All
subsequent inquires should go to 'support' and not 'admin' as the
later list (ie. 'admin') deals with administrating the machine
(website, application installation(s), hardware issues, etc).

Your requested is granted and we'll await Nawwar's reply with the
necessary info (off the list) to proceed.