Xfce translation <new project>

Hello everyone

As in the title ... I want to bring Xfce here to arabeyes so that it will have a better chance getting translated and maintained ... I've emailed Saleh Alhathal(the translator) telling him about this and waiting for his reply ... I want to import the 'trunk' tree to ensure that the coming releases will be translated ان شاء الله ... so .. it is either one of you gets the po files into the cvs or I do that .. either way is fine by me ... I'm planning after finishing some files to get Saleh to commit them to Xfce's cvs ... anyway .. that is all ... I'm very hungry ... btw رمضان كريم
--
Use Translato : http://alnokta.ignorelist.com/translato