Re: Mozilla Translation Status + some terms

On 9/25/06, Ayman Hourieh <ayman dot lists at gmail dot com> wrote:
On 9/24/06, Nawwar Kabbani <kabbani2 at scs-net dot org> wrote:

> Salam,
>
> Just wanted to inform you that I've finished messenger-mapi,
> messenger-offline, and mozapps all under thunderbird/mail/chrome.

Salam,

Great work! I've just emailed the admin list asking Core to speed up
your application[1], let's hope they respond fast so you can commit
the files yourself :)

Oops, forgot the link: [1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/admin/2006/September/msg00002.html

-Ayman