Doc translator :)

Al salam 3alykom

My name is Abdulafou Kabbani.. 20 years old, Palestinian living in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates.. Currently studing Computer Engineering at Sharjah University.. nice to meet u all :)

Actually.. im interested in translating GNOME interface.. Im using Fedora Core 5 with compiz/XGL and GNOME as my default interface.. also, i got a small knowledge on C++ ;) and an excelent computer skills..

My arabic skill "both reading and writing" is excelent.. but my english is good..

I'd like to help u guyz to complete this project ASAP.. especially that the new GNOME is available.. Fedora new release is scheduled in 10th of October.. and it will be wonderful if its shipped with Arabic enabled..

anyway.. im free for about 4 moths.. and im ready to translate.. Im reading the guide now to get an overview of how things are going..

Its a pleasure to mail u guyz.. and keep up the good work :)

 wa alsalam 3alykom wa ra7mato allah wa barakatoh..

     Regards,
       Abdulafou Kabbani..