Problem with shotcuts

Hi shaba el tarjamat

there is a bug with the shortcuts used within Kbabel

say you have the msgid "&Reply"  (reply to an email here)

than may be you want to tranlate it

&رُدّ
because it look sexier as
&رد

well I noticed that if the letter just after the ampersand symbol & is
accentuated then the resut in reality after converting to file.mo
will show up as
ررُدّ
systematically

after several trials my conclusion is that we cannot put anny accent (e.g.
hamza, shadda kasra or fatha immediatly after the ampersand letter )
but :

&إ
&أ
&آ
to cite a few are working well.
why is it so, I don't know.
Did anybody come around this problem ?
are the gettxt  developping  teams aware of this بقّة ?

any help is welcome

salam
--
محمد سعد

The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching
train.