New Firefox Suggestions

Hello everyone,

I just read on Slashdot.org that the Firefox development team is calling upon the community to suggest new features and enhancements on their wiki site (http://wiki.mozilla.org./Firefox/Feature_Brainstorming). I do not know what kind of suggestions we have, but things such as better Bidi support and other  essentials for Arabic and Arabic-script languages could not hurt. Since you all know better than me, I will leave it all to you guys. I thought I should let all of the developers and translators of Arabeyes know about it quickly.

Salaam,

AJ Stein