Re: New Firefox Suggestions

Hi

You can add to the list the implementing of the bidirectional algorithm *1 if it isn't already implemented so that firefox could render Arabic phrases embedded in English texts correctly ...

There were another thing which happens when you type Arabic text in the location bar and click 'Go' .. the text gets converted to something called 'byte indicators' *2 which is very annoying ... if that could be fixed it would be great ...

I cannot remember what annoyed me while using Arabic ff right now ... hope others are lucky ...

Also I have another wish but isn't Arabic support related which is the startup time of firefox, it is relatively acceptable when you are using it without any extensions .. but when you add 2 extensions ... it just takes a long time to start ...

*1 http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr9/
*2 Nadim is the one who told me about byte indicators, may be he could explain more ...

Magdy