Re: CVS: alacarte.HEAD.ar.po

Google's English to Arabic translation is very inaccurate, at least a
human translator should proofread it (after being marked as fuzzy,
translated by google). For example, Google doesn't respect Hamza rules
and even less, of course, our technical dictionary.

Come on, proofreading it is a complete waste of time.. I have to manually clear the fuzzy strings then start translating them, they aren't fuzzy; they are untranslated... until now, I haven't seen a software that can translate something people will be able to comprehend and understand and like... human translation is time-consuming but worth the trouble..IMHO...

MM