Re: CVS: alacarte.HEAD.ar.po

I have found while translating that yes, a lot of them is junk. But some
of them do really help. Just to give a hint, especially in shorter
strings.

Overall I found it worthwhile. gnome-applets-locations was full of
location names, and thus google did a relatively good job.

You can try it on other files. And report back the finding :) (time
yourself!)

Djihed