Re: emails & utf-8

Dear Nadim,

I quite understand that, I'm & I'll do my best to use utf8, but sometimes I forget to set it as utf8 manually,
Actually my email client dosn't support utf8 automatically.. well I don't want to open a discussion here about why you using this  or that program..

Nadim, the problem is that you cann't guarantee every user here to follow this rule.

So, I'm wondering: Isn't better idea to add some script in Mailman which can convert any non-utf8 incoming msg
to utf8 and publishing it back as utf8?

Best regards,

- Anas R.