Firefox 2.0 translation complete.

Salam

I have just completed translating the last files for Firefox 2.0. We should aim to ship a proper Arabic ready firefox 2.0 by the official release date: the start of September. There is still more to do, here are some issues:

1) We need at least one complete revision of the translation, Firefox
is very widely used, and we should ship a quality translated browser
that we can recommend as persons to friends, as well as an
organisation to other organisations.
2) We should work for an official Arabic advertising campaign for the
browser. There are some ways to do this: web advertising, contacting
Arabic IT magazines/websites etc, We could contact SpreadFirefox.com
3) Arabic versions of the Mozilla website need to be set. Ayman, can
we make contacts with mozilla.org about this?
4) Of course, we need to test build the Arabic version. I personally
have no knowledge of that yet, I'm quite busy to go hunt for
resources, Ayman or anybody else can you point me to direct resources
on how to convert our po's to firefox compatible files and build the
whole thing?
5) Ayman: I'm gonna make you go crazy :P Is this really all for 2.0?
can you double check?

Special thanks to Ayman for translating 1.5 and for setting 2.0 up on the CVS.

Djihed