Re: Pootle and similar tools

Chahibi,

As I understand it pootle can be used to edit po files. I'm proposing using it to edit those .po files, not as a glossary or anything.

Djihed

On 26/07/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Wednesday 26 July 2006 13:02, Djihed Afifi wrote:
> We've been toying about the idea of using pootle for a few times with
> Chahibi. Youssef, can we discuss the possibility of testing it with
> the technical dictionary that you have just uploaded to cvs?
السلام عليكم
What I uploaded are empty PO files, a starting point for the project.
Concerning glossary support in Pootle, it is being worked one in Pootle :) .