Re: Arabic Team Coordinator

Yes I did resign.
I am no longer gnome translation coordinator.
My only concern was: who is this person? as no name and no further information was mentioned. Will he take coordination away from Arabeyes?
-> so the question.

Well I wouldn't have reacted in any other way anyway unless he/she mentioned that he/she is Mr/Mrs so and so
And he/she was in contact with Arabeyes for some time.

So normally you should be happy that I still think about you and Arabeyes even if I am not officially part of it anymore...

Yours
Arafat