Re: Arabic Team Coordinator

Hi Christian,

I don't know anything about a sinplomo!
Sinplomo can you please tell us, especially Arabeyes, who you are?
Thanks for your cooperation.

yours
Arafat

2006/7/15, Christian Rose <menthos at gnome dot org>:
On 7/14/06, sinplomo <sinplomo at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to be the new arabic team coordinator because of this
> http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2006/June/msg00009.html

Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> is still the Arabic coordinator in
GNOME. He hasn't let us know about any resignation on this list, so he
is still the official Arabic coordinator
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html). Arafat, can you
please clarify?

'sinplomo', we would like to know more about you, before you can be
considered as a candidate for any new coordinatorship. We would like
to know your real name, and we would also like to know of any previous
Arabic translation contributions that you have made. Can you please
give us a summary (preferrably with URLs)?
Furthermore, we would like you to get yourself an account in our
Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/), and we would also like you to
subscribe to this mailing list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n) if you have not
already done so.