Re: Arabic Team Coordinator

السلام عليكم

	sinplomo would like to maintain Gnome in Arabeyes because there is nobody
doing that and that there are new contributors who would like to work on
Gnome in Arabeyes. I would have done it myself if he didn't accept. There is
no problem if you would like to coordinate Gnome again. From
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2006/June/msg00009.html , you said
clairly that you resigned. I sent you an email to announce your resignation
in Gnome-i18n, but I received no reply.

Sinplomo: Sorry for the inconvenience, I tought Arafat resigned based on
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2006/June/msg00009.html and because
Gnome Arabization is inactive .