Re: New member ... welling to engage !

Pinging Ayman...

Not to speak for him, but you are a bit late to the party ;)  Firefox
2.0 has been fully translated to Arabic, and firefox 3.0 is still far
away :) But I'll make sure you get note of it when the work starts.

There is also thunderbird, which is not yet fully translated I think.

But believe me, there are more Arabic linux users than you might think,
and the language is holding a lot of them away :)

Djihed