Re: New member ... welling to engage !

Hello Essam

Welcome to the mailing list and welcome to Arabeyes.

You are welcome to join any translation team. Which do you prefer? there
is Gnome and KDE (Desktop environments for linux), and OpenOffice
(Office applications).

Just tell us, and you will start right away ;)

And yes, we work hard to translate before the release, so it is released
already translated. We were successful with Firefox 2.0 (because it is
relatively small). We missed the deadline for gnome 2.16 : not many
contributors :( but we are finishing gnome-2-16 within a week, and it
looks like we will finish the next release well ahead of time this time!

Djihed