Ubuntu, Arabic Edition

Dear Friends,

As Kalila Afifi has suggested in a chat last night, I built a customized version Ubuntu (Gnome).

http://iraqilinux.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=832#3273

It seems gnome to have much more complete translation than KDE does!!
Although, IMHO, KDE is much better in general.

I think, we should build a well defined strategy to guide our work. We should plan to maximize our production with our limited resource.

We should define our targets, and plane a roadmap to get there.

Regards,
Ahmad Al-Obaidy