Kubuntu, Arabic Edition

Dear Friends,
Al-salam alaikum,

I have built a customized version of Kubuntu 6.06 with Arabic packages pre-installed and Arabic is the default language.

The target is to build a Kubuntu-based distro focusing on Arabic Language. I suggest to be named "Kubuntu, Arabic Edition".

You can find a few screenshots here:
http://iraqilinux.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=832

The Arabic support in Linux needs a lot of work in term of translation, fonts, documentation and artwork. Startup GUI needs some work to get arabic text to be rendered well.

This is only 1 hr work, and is not perfect by any mean. I suggest we build a team  and to start a independent site for this project.

Regards,
Ahmad Al-Obaidy