Re: ترجمات م ستعملة فق ط في مصر و لسودان

Come on people .... just let us use the transliterated English names ... August أغسطس  etc...

AJS <ajs67 at georgetown dot edu> wrote:
If anyone is curious, Chinese months are ridiculously easy. If I
remember, the Palestinian dialect resembles it. It is just a number and
the word month: yi yue (1st month = January, etc., etc.) So, the words
would be very different, but the idea would still be the same.
Ironically good choice ya Afeif!

_AJS