Re: ترجمات مستعملة فقط في مصر و ا لسودان

> وفي اللغة العبرية تستخدم الأشهر البابلية التي ذكرتها

Okay... that's definitly not true, at least for spoken hebrew people use gregorian names(jan,feb....etc), and palestinian people(who live in israel) rarely ever use the name of the month, they refer to it with a number. and since we deal with jews a lot, i know the gregorian names but not the babylonian.

Personally i prefer January,Febuary,March.... but that's only a personal preference.

Afief