Re: Firefox 2.0 translation complete.

Salam Nawwar,

OK, I've just commited 3 files at:
translate/mozilla/firefox/2.0/browser/installer

Would you please work on them? I'm currently scanning the tree for
obsolete strings, and adding the few missing ones, we are almost there
:)

After having testing builds of Arabic Fx 2.0 building, we can sync the
tree at Arabeyes for both Fx and Tb and start working on Tb.

Thank you.

-Ayman