Re: Arabeyes Translation Teams.

I'll be clear and concise, this is my idea listed with the hight
priority, in my opinion, first:

1-We need a wiki, we need a wiki, we need a wiki :), yes this is
critical. We have many ideas, discussions scattered in the list
archives, the wiki will help organizing all of this.

2-All translation projects should stop for now and concentrate our
effort on the technical dictionary, writing a clear will documented
translation rule (or fixing existing ones), and other basic stuff. We
are wasting our efforts.

3-Redesigning arabeyes.org web site, or at least reorganizing it to, I
didn't notice the link to the documents section for several months. Also
we need it to be bilingual, I heard many things like "They are arabizing
every thing but arabeyes".

4-The maintainer of each project is the person responsible fore the
technical stuff like CVS commit, the project's web page, and any other
technical issue, no need to give CVS write access to other one in the
same project if it is really needed.

5-I think Nadeem's idea of working in one project at time is good idea
and I give my voice to it.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user