Re: Arabeyes HOWTOS

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Irrespective of mechanics, I couldn't agree more with you.  If the owners
> of various docs need to update them instead (per M.Elzubeir's comments),
> then maybe having this person be the 'doc-policer' would serve the purpose.
> Said individual could also put in an NFD (Need For Document) requests based
> on a specific justified request or based on desire/need, etc.  In short,
> having someone look after such issues is VERY important.

The thoughts in my head that I didn't express for some reason, you expressed
for me ;)

Yes, thats exactly what we need. A doc-policer. Someone to contact the writer
of each doc and say:"fella, your doc is outdated. Do something about it!".

> > Guys, should we add this to the list of "open positions" on Arabeyes?
>
> Don't see why not - given the position is better described with detailed
> duties and goals.

Very well, I can do that if no one else has done it already...
[...]

Salam,

Abdulaziz,