Subject: Re: charset support (fwd)
Date: יום שלישי, 28 בספטמבר 2004, 18:28
From: Jonathan Ben Avraham <yba at tkos dot co dot il>
To: Ivrix Discussions <ivrix-discuss at ivrix dot org dot il>
Cc: ILUG <linux-il at linux dot org dot il>

Hi Ivrix and Linux-IL list members,
Are the character encodings iso-8859-6-e, iso-8859-6-i, iso-8859-8-e,
iso-8859-8-i still used, and if so, how widely. Should I add support for
these encodings to Java? Does anyone really need them anymore for other
languages or are they all legacy encodings?
TIA,

 - yba

--
 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open
Systems