Re: Addalil Allughawi

--- chaddadun at bluewin dot ch wrote:
> Nadim Wrote:
> > BTW: how does your revision differ from Muayyad's ? Does he know about it
> >      and what's his comments on your changes/additions (ie. would he be
> >      willing to fold them into his work ?)
>
> Dear Nadim,

Salam.  Please don't mail/reply in-private (the lists are there for
a very good reason - do please continue to use 'em :-)

> I could not find Muayyad's e-mail address to contact him, as I lost it while
> reformating my hard drive. I will be happy to help him in his task that I
> was asked to do, but could not have enough courage to start it. I had sent
> these comments to doc list, but was told that the file was too big to be
> published. I did this revision with my left arm in a cast, so I hope I didn't
> add too many mistakes.

After a quickie search of the 'doc' archives I found this email for him,

  Moayyad Al-Sadi <double_bksp at yahoo dot com>

> All I did was that I corrected some of the lingual mistakes and tried to
> rewrite some sentences to make them either clearer or more simply Arabic
> (of course from my own point of view, which is far from being always right).
> I wanted to preserve Muayyad's version. So I used the track changes feature
> of OpenOffice (also to make sure that it works fine with Arabic text).

Great - I'm sure Moayyad would appreciate 'em.  Now that you have his email
address, make sure to email him and let him know of these changes.  In the
future do please coordinate prior to any work/changes, I think he'd like
that better (may be not :-).  If you can, do look into helping him transform
his book into XML format so that we can mirror it on Arabeyes' pages.

> I hope that my left arm will recover soon. I will then try again to become
> active with Arabeyes.

I hope so too - get well soon.