Partition and Apps names

Salam all,
I was thinking of using the word جَزيء instead of تجزيء which I think
is much more better.
It's similar to غني، فقير، سعيد... and so on.

Also, sorry if this was asked ALOT before, but wouldn't it be nicer if we
translate/transletirate application names like BitTorrent, KSpread and stuff.
Since almost all of GNOME/KDE applications have G/K at the beginning, we can
put it as كي or ك for K and جي or ج for G.

Any suggestions/comments/corrections.. etc? ;-)

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat