gnome quality control starting today

Salam

So the three active gnome translators : me , Abdulaziz and Ayman agreed
upon beginning quality control of the existing gnome desktop and
developer libraries pos.
We will start work on three pos simultaneously correct existing spelling
grammar and orthography errors when needed, and we'll meet once a week
to discuss words we're not happy with and which we would like to see
changed in the existing pos.

Work will start today.
The first meeting is sheduled tuesday 19:00 GMT
We will meet and discuss the words we're not happy with to get them
changed.
This process will for sure get further refinement.

yours
Arafat