Re: OpenOffice.org translation

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/openoffice/main/sc.po.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

> You ran the msgstr_check.pl -replace script which removed lots of valid
> translation like the ones I mentioned above.

That's news to me (the script was created following a detailed
description of what is needed - as usual).  The above translations
then (like MIN, PRODUCT, AVERAGE, etc) when noted in 'msgstr' are
supposed to say that way ?  Aren't they supposed to be translated
to whatever is noted in the 'msgid' portion into Arabic ?  If not
how do you make the distinction ?