Re: Scripts for Debian

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Its only 1 script,
>
>   http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/scripts/translate/hier_fixup.pl
>
> do please keep in mind that there is an issue with using relative paths

The relative path issue has been fixed (I just checked-in the file [1]).
Do note that '-frm' is now '-from'; so in short you can do something like,

 $ hier_fixup.pl -from /path/path/debian -to ./my_new_dir -gen_hier
or
 $ hier_fixup.pl -f ./ -t /path/path/my_new_dir -g
or ...

the command-line options accept their shorthand counterparts.

Ref:
[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/cvs/2004/July/msg00159.html