Re: Scripts for Debian

--- anmar oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> I want to sync the debian installer. Can you tell me where are the
> perl scripts your wrote to convert the debian po files to original
> format ?

Its only 1 script,

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/scripts/translate/hier_fixup.pl

You should cd into the parent dir of 'debian' (ie. debian will be
listed when you 'ls') then do,

  $ hier_fixup.pl -frm debian -to /tmp/new_files -gen_hier

and the entire orig hierarchy will be regenerated in /tmp/new_files/*
do please keep in mind that there is an issue with using relative paths
on the '-frm' and '-to' options (so avoid 'em for now, I'll fix this
soon enough ISA).

BTW: I'm CC'ing "doc" to archive the script name and procedure
     (I tend to forget myself :-)