Re: KDE Coordinator

On Yaum al-Khamees 20 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 09:17 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> It's official, Isam Bayazidi, is your new KDE Arabic translation
> coordinator. Yes, it's the same guy who was the first to coordinate it
> (since arabeyes took maintainership of it). I have a lot of faith in
> Isam and I am confident that he will not vanish into the abyss without
> letting us know at least ;)

Welcome Isam, I also believe you will do a good job as the new coordinator. I
would also like to thank you for your soooooooo many contributions to linux
arabic support. Really thanks!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA