Re: To: KDE Coordinator

Salam Waleed,
  As Mohammed Elzubier explained, you need to apply for a CVS account.
if you have already translated files, please send them over to me on
my email, and I will commit them for you.
  Soon you will have a CVS account, and I will recommend some
modules/files for you to translate so that there is no conflict
between you and other translators.. Thanks for your interest in the
KDE project ..

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:33:48 +0400, Mohammed Elzubeir
<elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 15:44, Waleed Fathalla wrote:
>
> > I  followed the CVS HOW TO.
>
> The CVS HOWTO explains how to apply for a CVS account. Let me quote:
>
>   "In order to request CVS write access on Arabeyes' CVS repository, you
>    must file a bug-report via bugs.arabeyes.org. It is also expected
>    that you have read this document and know exactly why you are needing
>    CVS access." -- from 2.2.1. Request Commit Accounts
>
> > I registered in Arabeyes team as translator, and I registered in doc list,
> > and I registered in KDE translation team as Contributor and I have many
> > ready translated files, but I didn't get (username and password) for CVS
> > account yet, can I know why?.
> >

> Waleed, the process of getting a CVS account is slightly different from
> being able to register, etc. This is because when you have such an
> account you would have full access to the CVS repository where all the
> work is kept. As soon as I receive a request (via bugzilla), I will
> create your account.
>
> In the meantime, please do email your translated file(s) to Isam
> Bayazidi (our current KDE coordinator).
>
> Regards
> --
> | Mohammed Elzubeir    | Visit us at:                 |
> |                      |  http://www.arabeyes.org/    |
> | Arabeyes Project     | Homepage:                    |
> | Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |

Yours,
Isam Bayazidi