KDE Coordinator

Salam,

It's official, Isam Bayazidi, is your new KDE Arabic translation
coordinator. Yes, it's the same guy who was the first to coordinate it
(since arabeyes took maintainership of it). I have a lot of faith in
Isam and I am confident that he will not vanish into the abyss without
letting us know at least ;)

We have been having a lot of difficulties finding someone who would take
on the task of maintaining KDE's translation. This is mainly because it
is i not a technically simple task, let alone the regular coordination
between people. Since Munzir and his team of translators started
contributing heavily to the KDE translation, I have been the person
performing the sync's between our CVS and KDE's. A few minutes ago I did
my hopefully final sync up and now it's all Isam's.

So give a warm welcome to the KDE Coordinator veteran, Isam Bayazidi!

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |