Re: Debian Installer translations

Quoting Nadim Shaikli (shaikli at yahoo dot com):

> I don't think there is shaping in the code you are using (looks like there
> is Bidi since the arabic is RTL though).  In any regard that needs to be
> fixed (and it was fixed in the past BTW) and the screenshot doesn't seem
> to have any harakat in it to verify their rendering so they are either not

OK, I'll try another screenshot elsewhere, then. Ossama, you sent me
languagechooser and countrychooser updates. Aren't there any harakat
in theseĀ ?

(yesterday, I tried to know what are harakat exactly....pardon my
ignorance....I've understood they are similar to accents on letters or
such things, but I'm missing some visual examples)

About the shaping code, I'm puzzled. I suspected something like this
by seeing letters detached one from each other.