Re: [QAC] Meeting.. agendas, minutes, etc.

Well then, I guess you will just have to go ahead on the 6th without me since
Arafat is tied with more projects and decisions than I am. Please somebody keep
a log and email it me or something, and I'll give my input (if there is any)
after the meeting.

Salam,