Re: Debian Installer translations

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> Quoting Nadim Shaikli (shaikli at yahoo dot com):
>
> > BTW: we really need to see a screenshot of d-i with some strings with
> >      harakat in them to rest this issue once-in-for-all.
>
> Yep, but as I wrote, you really need to tell me where are currently
> these harakat:
>
> -which package
> -which msgid
>
> With this, I'll track it to the place it happens in d-i and will be
> able to shoot a picture of it.

The package names were noted here,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/June/msg00266.html

Ossama, could you please interface with Christian to get this topic
taken care of completely ?

I'm not sure those packages have been uploaded (Anmar - when are the
sync's happening ?) -- worse come to worse those files can be grabbed
from our CVS for a quickie trial.