Re: Small introductory message

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at kheops dot frmug dot org> wrote:
[...]
> IN Debian installer. Well I guess Ossama has to tell me where such
> strings occur. INdeed, which package and possibly for which original
> English. Then I'll try to shoot some screenshots.

I update these files today, and they have some harakat (composing characters).
Update of /home/arabeyes/cvs/translate/debian/stage1
  debian-installer.packages.prebaseconfig.po
  debian-installer.packages.retriever.cdrom.po
  debian-installer.packages.retriever.floppy.po
  debian-installer.packages.retriever.net.po

I'll try to provide more.

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat