Re: masdar or fi3l amr

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 14:55, Arafat Medini wrote:

> [..]
>
> Elzubair you are very closed person it is very hard to get a clear view of you unless
> I really concentrate on reading your posts tracking your presence,etc...
> and all the other tricks ;) But I haven't done this, as I like you
> anyway ;) (i am not a gay but he looks so sweeeet ;)

So now I am a man of mystery ;)

> Sure interface design is one hot topic.
>

> The only idea to get especially this point fixed is what I thought
> before and was very well recieved: a poll.

Alright, let's do it on the Wiki then. We already have:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacDiscussions

Add your opinion there and others please do the same.

Also, we can ask linux4arab to add a poll to see what people think. We
will then evaluate the general public's votes in addition to Qac's
opinions and others (who will put them on the wiki) and make a decision.

> [..]

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |